วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

SOCIETY SM Jul 13, 2011 - Lily Lasciel p casting bdsm tube

bdsm first time sex slaves
Whatever forces, concealment or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and boy bdsm art those forces started their work long ago...Lily spandex bdsm is a natural power player...having fantasies of captivity, control and submission jayden james bdsm tube throughout her entire sexual life...she has the information and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the unfathomable exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her material part is stretched out as needle play bdsm I whip her ass...dragons tails and I tie her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's difficult in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her into disfavor and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to heavy down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I rollicking time to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills one and the other and I turn up the current...she's never felt this ahead of and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums post-haste...it only takes a moment to touch bdsm gay torture the wand to her clit another time and she cums again...that's fun...of course I act it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week public at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is plenteous more rare than some folks would have you believing...I apply her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...the whole of the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...afterward I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and bestow it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly uncovered again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...succeeding her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going once more...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding to the degree that much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I endure until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of will today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to fleece this one...she'll be back...

File Size: 497 MB bdsm anal
Resolution: 790 x 444
Length: 00:49:12
Format: WMV
Pics: included
Studio: Societysm


bdsm first time sex slaves

File greatness: 497.6 MB

bdsm first time sex slaves