วันพุธที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Bound on Desk bdsm crucifixions

ebony bdsm slave
After putting g up~ the body my translucent green latex catsuit, FK brings me into his trust for yet another fun-filled amatuer bdsm afternoon of torture :) FK surprises me through a new restraint and I am quickly thrown onto the list with my hands bdsm art pics, legs and neck bdsm cruel pain locked into position, ready and disposed to endure whatever comes my way. Unable to move, I derive a quick whipping bdsm eunuch selbst kastration, endless orgasms as well as a few other surprises FK has in furnish bdsm movie for me…the only thing I could do was lay in that place and take it. Enjoy!

File Size: 688 MB bdsm extreme bondage
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:28:58
Format: WMV
Studio: FetishKitsch


ebony bdsm slave

File size: 688.9 MB

ebony bdsm slave