วันเสาร์ที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Waterbondage - Isis Love illustrated bdsm story

insex bdsm


insex bdsm

Isis vs. the icing. When tough bondage veteran Isis heard I was bringing ice into the caper for this shoot, she got irc bdsm bdsm personals chat rooms the most wonderful look of panic in her eyes. I knew then I was going to hold a great time. Two shivering predicament bondages right off the brick~ on a big block of ice showed me I was unswerving. Next, some very tight bondage and ice cube torture, handgagging by a mouth full of ice cubes and handfulls held in her pussy made her wriggle like never before. One of the most interesting parts of this shoot was the tank scene. Isis found she had a dunking bbw bdsm phobia and controlled it well sufficiency that my sadistically theraputic ways nearly cured her! Very intense stuff.

Video from Waterbondage.com
file size jag adult bdsm fab fiction: 158 mb
resolution: 640x480
format video: rm
codec: Real Media
duration: 50 min
genre: Bound Women Restrained, Dunked, Machine Fucked and Forced in a Houdini Immersion Tank at WaterBondage

File largeness: 158.1 MB

insex bdsm